Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm back (for now)

Yay! I'm basically un-grounded. Welp for the most part anyways. Guess I ought to sum up what's been going on:

Me and my family put up our Christmas stuff last weekend. And I also got to see my twin/best friend, too. Which was great cuz I haven't seen her in god knows how long. Though I'm a bit worried, today she goes in for surgery to get a piece of her bone in her pinky she broke off removed. I had something similar done a few months ago, and it hurt like crazy.

I had my finals this week. Thank the skys that's over with! Now I'm on winter break. Great, right? Not so much. I don't go back till the 5th, so I'm stuck inside for 2 weeks. And none of my friends live near me, so I don't get to see anyone till school starts back up.

Welp that's my summary for ya. Hope your breaks are better than mine, haha.

1 comment:

  1. I get what you mean. I get stuck inside on school breaks as well, same reasons too. I hope you get to enjoy yourself some though!

    ReplyDelete