Tuesday, December 23, 2008

(Unknown)

This post doesn't really have much of a topic or a purpose. I'm just bored, haha! ^ ^



Wow, I can't believe Christmas is only 2 days away! The month from Thanksgiving to now seems non-existant. Still, it'll be fun on Christmas. I just hope it's not raining. Seriously, rain and winter do not mix. It's cold enough without water falling on you all day. >.<;;



My best friend---and "twin"---got her surgery to fix her hand last Friday. But her meds aren't really working all too well. She may have to go back into the hospital for an I.V. so they can get pain meds into her system. The stuff the doctor gave her seem to be making her feel worse rather than better.



Does anybody listen to foreign music? If you do, what kinds? I listen to whatever I find that's upbeat or fun. Mostly it's Japanese or Korean or something like that. But I've found a couple good German and Romanian groups too. (Yes I listen to American music too) Welp, guess that's it for today.... bye!



ps. Thank you for your suggestions Krys_Tobias, they were really helpful. ^ ^

1 comment:

  1. I like a lot of Japanese music.
    And as for German bands, I LOVE Tokio Hotel!
    Actually, I'm listening to them right now. lol

    ReplyDelete