Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Busy

Ok, first off, I'm really sorry I haven't posted for a few days. But I've been busy.....still am actually. I've had 3 major projects due---piece of advice, DON'T PROCRASTINATE!!!!!!, I've been swamped with other homework (anyone want to petition to make that illegal?), and I'm planning for 2 birthdays that are a week apart. And I can say, I'm having a blast with that last one. Of course those people want nothing to do with their birthday's, but that makes it all the more fun. ^ ^ (in other words, they're probably gonna kill me)


Other than all that, there's nothing new. Exciting life isn't it? Hahahaha!!!



ps. 9 DAYS TIL TWILIGHT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I definately know how that goes. ll ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, that's a sexy picture!
    But about the procrastination thing, I can't help it. It's like, I tell my self to do something, but I'm too lazy to get up and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should read my blog, you might enjoy it

    ReplyDelete