Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School's back.....great

School started up again on the 5th. Let me tell you, I was dreading going back. I just had one of those feelings. And I was so right. See, I had been fighting with my boyfriend (he started acting in a way I didn't care for at all) and Monday, he broke up with me. Which I was perfectly fine with cuz I was gonna do that this week anyways. He said he wanted to stay friends, ok I'm cool with that, but he ignores me and is a jerk and is starting a bunch on crap that is truly uncalled for. So this week I'm getting to deal with his crap on top of my normal school stuff. I think I hit a bad luck streak or something.

Anywho, Krys_Tobias, I'm soooo sorry about your friends. (one being your boyfriend if I remember right) I really hope that their condition gets better before Friday. =[

1 comment:

  1. Thanks... glad to know someone's reading what I've put down. ^^;

    And I hope your boyfriend quits giving you all that crap, sounds completely uncalled for.

    ReplyDelete