Friday, January 16, 2009

Sorry,

I've been a bit busy and not in the greatest of moods lately. (Not that that's an excuss, but still it's better than me bitching at every single thing that happened.) Anyways, my ex is still being an ass, but he has toned it down a bit. (THANK YOU GOD!!!!) I am now very sad, the reality that this year is almost over has hit me. Don't get me wrong, I love summer break but the end of this year means saying good-bye to 2 of my "brothers" and my sister, and possibly one of my other good friends. I do not want to part with them, 3 of them are the only reason I'm remotely sane. Plus, it means I'm gonna be all by myself next year. TT.TT (not a happy thought)

There is some good news, I'm gonna be an aunt in september! My oldest brother's girlfriend is pregnant. ^ ^ YAY!!!

1 comment: