Thursday, October 30, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Ok so it's tomorrow, so what? Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. However, I'm not allowed to dress up or go trick-or-treating this year. (no clue why) Like I'm gunna let that get me down. So today I'm going to try to think of other ways to celebrate. And not forget my usual Halloween traditions. Those consist of watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, possibly handing out candy, and doing other random Halloween things. So what is everyone else doing for Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. I am going trick-or-treating! Yay! I didn't know if I was gonna get to go because of my back. But I get to go and me and my friend Em are sooo excited! I'm gonna be vampire! GRR! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really go trick-or-treating over here considering the fact that most of the houses in my neighborhood don't give out candy and it takes 2 hours to walk anywhere in TN. x.x But I will be giving out candy to all the adorable little ones that know that my house gives out candy every year! ^^ Same kids every year, they're always so cute.

    ReplyDelete