Monday, October 27, 2008

Why...

...are some guys so concieted? My uncle Dillon's brother, Nik, is super concieted!!! And I don't get it. I mean he's got all these friends and people who care about him, yet he's such a jerk to them. (granted most of them let it slide...) Plus he talks about himself nonstop...Why can't he see that the way he acts hurts the people who care? Nik just looks the other way. He think he's all high and mighty, but he's really not. And he's just an example of concieted guys. It's really sad.

Know what I think? I think guys like that are scared. They're scared to be nice because they're afraid to get hurt. Afraid to put themselves out there. But you know what? They're wrong. If you put yourself out there, good things can happen. It's worth any pain that may come. So they shouldn't be scared.

(Dillon's not like that though. He's really sweet.)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I think conceited people really are just afriad to put themselves out there. But you know what? One day when someone calls him up on how jerky they're being and how it makes everyone annoyed I bet you that he'll change.

    ReplyDelete