Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ~~part 1~~

Yo, Happy Halloween everyone! This is my all time favorite holiday of the year. And so far I've had a set back in my plans. See my school doesn't start til 9 something this morning. However, I was going to get there at my normal 7:45 time. I was going to get there early to help some of my friends with their costumes, but I don't know if I can now. My step-mom just informed me we weren't leaving the house til 8:30. So now I'm wondering if I can get to school early enough to help with the fine details in my friends costumes. Welp, that's all my news this morning, I'll write back later. Scare ya later.

ps. Oh, remember that Nik guy I mentioned earlier? Yeah, well, I'm officially jealous of him. Today's his birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. On the PS note, I'm jealous too! x.x I wouldn't trade my Martin Luther King Jr b-day (Jan 21st) for nothin though. ;P

    Hope you got to fine-tune your costumes though! Happy hunting.

    ReplyDelete