Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just another day

Title says it all. It was just another boring, average day. Made ever more so boring because I had to take the practice aims writing test today. My god! why do they torture us so?! I mean, seriously people, the sophmore aims isn't til like April!! Gr, even worse is that if we don't show up to take the practice tests or, for some unfathionable reason, we fail it, we're forced into "aims practice classes" every saturday until the real test. It's pretty annoying. But anyways, I finished the test within the first hour out of three. That's two gruesome hours with basically nothing to do. (welp until my friends finished anyways) Then I got to go to my first and second periods which were turned into 75 minute classes instead of the normal 55 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I love my classes, but I can only take so much.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I remember things like that. I definately hate standard organized tests. In my school they're making us practice for the ACT. Talk about a nightmare! x.x

    ReplyDelete